New England 9
This beautiful space involved a complete refurbishment, all completed by our in-house team of professionals.
The open bookcase gave the client access to much-loved cookery books, with a double larder to hide away and store all the ingredients. We repositioned radiators and utility pipes and laid natural stone flooring. The combination of a granite and walnut worktop defines the island from main cooking area.
To create a family-oriented kitchen to compliment the original features of this classical Georgian house.
- Granite worktops in the colour Nero Assoluto Antique
- Colonial White granite installed to the island
- Staved Walnut breakfast table worktop
- Shaws Classic shaker butler sink with chrome baskets
- Perrin & Rowe Oberon mono bloc mixers with an additional hand spray in polished chrome
- Farrow & Ball paint 'Moles Breath' 'Wimbourne White' and 'Downpipe'
- Miele built-in single multifunction pyrolitic oven
- Miele warming drawers
- Miele gas hob
- Neff dishwasher fully integrated
- Westin Cache twin built-in over hob extractor twin fan
- Neff built under single fridge
- Fisher & Paykel fridge freezer
- Quooker boiling tap
- Caple bottle chiller