Soft Shaker 9
A false chimney was created above the hob and a mosaic tile design used as a decorative and functional splash-back. An oak shelf supported on shaped corbels was made for above the hob area to complete the design.
Our client chose polished Blanco Diamante Silestone for the surfaces. Silestone is a quartz product combining the aesthetic qualities of stone with non-porous properties. It is available in more than 90 colours and 3 textures are available: polished, suede and volcano.
Fired Earth Iridescent glass mosaic tiles behind hob.
- Hand carved inscriptions to larder drawers
- Bianco Diamante Quartz and Planked European Oak worktops
- Villeroy & Boch under mounted ceramic sinks
- Perrin & Rowe Oberon mono bloc mixer taps
- Cotswold range of handles from Armac Martin
- Farrow & Ball paints 'Downpipe' and 'Shaded White'
- Siemens single ovens
- Siemens combination oven
- Siemens warming drawer
- Neff canopy extractor
- Quooker Boiling tap PRO3
- Fisher Paykel fridge freezer